A fantastic opportunity has opened up with one of our clients, who are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
The award winning company have a rich portfolio of industry leading products and you will have responsibility to build and test a variety of precision products in a low volume manufacturing environment.
The duties and responsibilities of the ideal Electro-Mechanical Technician are:
- Electrical panel and sub-assembly wiring;
- Cable-form assembly;
- PCB assembly, repair and fault finding;
- Electro-Mechanical assembly;
- Testing of all finished products, cable-forms, PCB’s and sub-assemblies;
- Comprehensive understanding of all technical documentation including Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Electronic Schematic Diagrams, Cable-form Assembly Drawings, Mechanical Build Assembly Drawings;
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'