Electro -Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
Working hours 38hrs a week (flexitime)
My client is a multiple times Queens award winning innovative engineering company. They employ over 130 staff and have been established in purpose built premises for over 25 years.
Their company vision is to produce the best in class products by engaging their employees by engaging them to share their passion for innovation, engineering and customer service.
They use the use of the latest software analysis tools and CNC machining centers with modern manufacturing processes.
Currently looking for an Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer, to contribute to the new development of their products. The Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer will be designing motors and precision engineered parts using Autodesk Inventor.
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- To contribute towards continuous improvement design projects and take an active role in the progress of new and existing product development programs
- To assist in the development of manufacturing techniques for both new and existing products.
- To establishing 'root cause' of identified problems with internal departments and suppliers, to work with assembly and quality departments to define assembly and test procedures
Degree Qualified in Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years design experience
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor CAD is essential.
- Experience using OPERA motor design software is
- Design experience of high frequency, asynchronous and synchronous
- Experience using ANSYS Workbench Mechanical FEA software is desirable, ANSYS CFX
- Knowledge of shaft rotational dynamics theory is desirable
- Experience creating and managing technical drawings is desirable
- Full lifecycle design experience
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job