We are looking to recruit a qualified electrician with a minimum 3 years' experience, you will be working with a variety of clients and have excellent customer service skills. Candidates will ideally be based in Glasgow area to enable you to cover all sites effectively and within service level agreements. Work involves individually carrying out reactive maintenance in domestic and commercial properties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 years' experienceFM
- Be part of our on call emergency rota
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Flexibility in your working hours
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified to 17th Edition
- Valid UK drivers licence
- Experience working to service level agreements
- IT experience for uploading status of the jobs via our co-ordination app.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This role is looking for someone immediately avaible but will have the opportinity of a permanent role
Please call me on 0141-248-7212 or email me
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.