Key Role Objective
The principal function of this position is to carry out the installation and certification of 3phase 415v electrical
controls for dewatering systems comprising multiple electric pumps, mains distribution, temporary cabling,
and auto mains failure systems. Our client an extensive training and development program which will commence after individuals complete their probationary period. Company Induction, Initial basic training & PPE issue will be provided from commencement of your employment.
Qualifications & Experience
* Must be time served with Electrical NVQ/C&G to level 3.
* Must have C&G 2382-15 (Electrical 17th Edition)
* Must have C&G 2391 or 2394, 2395 (Electrical inspection and testing) and have experience of testing.
* The candidate will be qualified/skilled in several disciplines
* PAT testing qualification desirable (but not essential)
* Ideally JIB Qualified (but not essential)
* A valid CSCS ECS Electrician Card is required.
* Previous experience with 3 phase motors and controls is essential.
* Previous experience of working on a major civil engineering or construction project is essential.
* Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
* Resourcefulness, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised in often difficult site conditions.
* Ability to use computer for email, word and MS excel.
A motivated and hardworking individual with a "get stuck in" attitude is essential for this position. The position
requires the candidate to hold a full valid UK driving license and confirmation of right to work in the EU
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job