Our client, a highly respected Housing Association, is looking for a fullyqualified Electrician on a permanent,full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity in the West Lancashire area for anyone seeking employment in a fast-paced environment with strong career development opportunities.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Undertaking periodic testing and fault diagnosis on domestic circuitry in social housing properties
* Liaising with tenants regarding repairs
* Fault diagnosis in social housing properties
* Liaising with tenants to communicate necessary repair needs
* Dealing with day to day repairs, as well as voids
* Undertaking predominantly responsive maintenance and also cyclical and planned remedial works on tenanted properties
* NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3
* 17th Edition
* Knowledge of testing and inspecting
* Experience of working within Social Housing
* Full UK driving license
* ECS/CSCS card
* Experience having used a PDA device or similar
The successful candidate must have experience of working within Social Housing, hold a full UK Driving License and DBS check within the last three years.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.