Recruitment Agency reference: 6660230
Venn Group are currently recruiting for Electricians within a leading housing association. This will be on a 3 month temporary basis going into a permanent role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical installations and maintenance of housing stock
- Undertake EICR's in domestic, commercial and industrial properties
- Install and maintain both fire alarm and emergency lighting systems
- Work will be generated from a PDA device
The successful candidate will have/be:
- City and Guilds 2360 part 1 and 2 or equivalent
- NVQ level 3
- 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
- Fully conversant with BS. 7671 IET Wiring Regulations to AMD 3 2015
- Fully conversant with completing all types of electrical certification
- A full, valid driving license with van
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Rob Holland on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job