Our client, an excellent family owned contractor, is currently recruiting for a Electrician on a three month temporary contract in East Dorset. The job is due to start immediately and will be for 42.5 hours per week. The hourly rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to:
* Carrying out periodic test and inspections and completing necessary test certifications in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations
* Completing any other electrical certifications where required
* Ensuring compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials are used
* Undertaking tests of portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing)
* Liaising with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets
* Ensuring accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets and ensuring this is passed to the Coordinator/Manager within agreed timescales
The ideal candidate must have City & Guilds 2382 (17th Edition) and hold a full UK Driving License. For further information please contact Mike Hodgetts or Elliot Cook or email a copy of your CV to us.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Electrical Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job