Our client an established M&E / technical installation specialist are looking for an enthusiastic commercial/industrial Electrician’s Mate to join an expanding team.
Based out of Radstock.
Salary: £25000 per anum + overtime.
This is a permanent role and a great opportunity to forge a career and work for an ever expanding Business.
The successful candidate will:
* Preferably have experience within an industrial /commercial Electrical environment but training will be provided.
* Be working on sites Nationally but heavily concentrated along the M4 corridor and South.
* Ideally have a full UK Driving Licence.
* Have successfully or currently served 3 years of an Electrician apprenticeship and becoming an independent engineer.
* They will need to be good a communicator, diligent and self-motivated.
Therefore if you have:
* Varied electrical installation experience preferably with a commercial base?
* Nearly or recently completed your Electrical training and are looking to improve your skills and further your career?
* Meet all the above criteria?
Then this is the company to work for.
To apply please contact Matt Phillips Bailey Employment Services in Melksham, Wiltshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"