About the role
Our local client are looking for someone to join their busy and friendly Engineering team
- Wiring of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Close liaison with the drawing office, Mechanical Designers and other engineers to discuss and modify aspects of the design.
- Liaison with the Works Manager, workshop colleagues and customer support staff, to ensure target dates are met, as production priorities may change at short notice.
- Record keeping using Office applications. Some experience with Excel and Word will be useful.
- Working in a tidy and logical manner, with respect for other people and ensuring that the company’s policies of safety and good conduct are upheld.
- Experience within a similar wiring/engineering role
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative
- Good communicator
- Highly practically and hands-on mind-set
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.