Electrical Fitter - Based Leicestershire
6 Month Contract - Immediate Start
38 hours per Week + Overtime Premiums
£16-£17p/h Limited Company or £12 - £12.50 + Holiday Pay on PAYE
Electrical Panel Wiring / Machine Wiring - Working from Engineering Drawings
Based in Leicestershire with three different sites this well established medium sized business design and manufacture bespoke equipment used in a variety of industries from power generation through to food manufacturing. As a result of winning an order for an American food manufacturer their workload has nearly doubled overnight. The project will last for a minimum of six months, with a realistic chance of contract extensions after the initial term. We are looking to recruit at least two, time served electrical technicians, with a view to needing more!
1. Working from engineering drawings this role will be to build the equipment from the group up, this will involve installing electrical components, wiring up motors, drives, PLC's etc.
2. Drilling and tapping of the back rails to attach the components - including motors, drives, connectors, breakers, PLC's etc.
3. Wiring up the control panel and the machinery - working from schematics.
4. Basic mechanical work as well - attaching doors, switches, gearboxes etc before the complete unit is shipped.
1. Time served electrical engineer.
2. Can read and work from engineering drawings.
3. Experience if building electrical equipment from the ground up.
4. Mechanical assembly skills (15% approx of the role).
What the company can offer you:
1. A minimum 6 month contract.
2. Plenty of hours - 45 a week is realistic.
3. Overtime rates.
4. Contract extensions or a permanent role if desired.
If you have any questions or would like to apply to this role please email me on or ring me in .
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered with these positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'