Electrical Supervisor required to join a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is looking for a reliable, proactive individual who is an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis for a minimum period of 3 months.
As the Electrical Supervisor you will be working with the Repairs Manager supervising a team of Electricians. You will perform Electrical Supervisor duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Monitoring Electricians work via monitored and post inspections and approval of and signing off EICR's
- Leading in monitoring the program of testing
- Managing external contracts including monitoring quality of works in progress, approving valuations and ensuring programmes are adhered to
- Carrying out duties of Qualifying Supervisor to ensure compliancy, calibration of equipment and technical protocol is followed
- Ensuring electrical improvements action plan is addressed
- Van and fuel card for business use will be provided
Required skills and experience of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Experience of working within an Electrical Supervisor role within a social housing provider
- In depth knowledge of BS7671
- Possess City & Guilds 2391 or 2394
- Competent in report writing, producing procedures and policies
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and put action plans together to address issues
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Options Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
- "social housing"
- "local authority"
- "electrical supervisor"
- "electrical surveyor"
- "qualifying supervisor"
- "control of works"
- "post inspections"