£40,000 - £45,000 salary
Location: London (central London)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced Supervisor is required to deliver a range of electrical services on site. The ideal candidate will have an M&E background working within critical environments.
- Work as a team with current supervisor and report to contract manager as required
- Acquiring company AE status.
- Responsible for the Resilience program (where applicable), following the critical engineering processes across the Client estate taking guidance from the LSE Head Of Resilience.
- Take ownership for AP's on the contract and responsibility for overall management of permit control systems,eg, HV, LV Electrical, hot works, general access, mechanical and confined spaces.
- Manage water treatment and WRA, audits and site inspections
- Manage and Assign PPM for the London campus
- Management of the site training guides including specific technical personnel training and development.
- Plan site specific skill assessments with all personnel on a rolling basis.
- Producing and validating Site Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Emergency Operating Procedures (EOP's).
- Ownership of emergency and DR planning documents. Scenario planning and emergency simulation testing.
Experience and qualifications required:
*Must hold a recognised Technical qualification (2391 etc).
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of hard services provision
- Must be able to communicate, motivate, control, organise and manage staff and contractors effectively
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop strategy for better working practices.
- Ability to implement change in service delivery.
- Financially competent i.e. previous budgetary experience.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Conversant with relevant legislation and compliance issues
- Ability to write reports; conduct trend analysis and forecasts.
- Be pro-active and able to prioritise effectively
- Demonstrable subcontractor management skills
- Flexible approach
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a critical environment.
- Electrical Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job