Electrical Technician (Shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- You will work as part of a committed team dedicated to meeting and exceeding a wise range of targets that are designed to provide maximum plant efficiency, maintaining company objectives with regards to Health & Safety, Quality, Efficiency and Spoilage.
- You will participate in the maintenance of process and ancillary equipment, demonstrate a continuous improvement methodology, including troubleshooting & repairs on high speed automated systems.
- To run and maintain all front-end equipment which includes the body-makers, trimmers, conveyors and presses. / To run and maintain all back-end equipment.
- Carry out regular Quality checks
- Carry out regular size changes and neck diameter changes.
- Participate in maintenance and overhauls as required.
- Breakdowns and maintenance of plant services / general plant breakdowns.
- Palletiser pack changes.
- Strapper breakdowns and maintenance.
- Recognised Time Served Apprenticeship
- ONC / HNC Qualification or equivalent in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Skills: Basic Computer Skills
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/04/2018