As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be a key part of the maintenance team ensuring the University is always functioning. Daily tasks include providing planned and reactive maintenance solutions and supporting other engineers on site.
The client is within the education and training sector based in central London.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:
- Reactive repairs
- Electrical maintenance
- Fault finding
- Emergency light testing
- Fire alarm testing
- General building maintenance (basic mechanical and fabric)
- Client facing
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will have the below qualities:
- Be electrically qualified
- Hold a 17th edition OR 18th Edition (preferable)
- Have experience in electrical building maintenance
- Have experience in other general building maintenance
- Have worked in a client facing role previously
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'