Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 - £42,000 + Overtime (45k+) + Package + Benefits + Training
This is fantastic and challenging opportunity for an electrically bias maintenance engineer with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work in a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills both in maintenance and continuous improvement. Great package on offer for a company the recognise and reward hard work.
Work for a market leading recycling company with massive expansion plans. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Electrical Maintenance, breakdown and repairs,
* PPM's, project work
* Shift work (Days only shift, OR Nights only shift available)
* Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer/ Industrial electrician
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with three phase, motors, drives etc
* Time served or mechanical qualifications
industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter,
- industrial electrician
- multi skilled maintenance engineer
- multi skilled engineer
- maintenance electrician
- multiskilled engineer
- electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- multiskilled maintenance engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'