Electrical Maintenance Engineer,
Manufacturing, Food, FMCG, Industrial, Packaging, Recycling,
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer (or multi-skilled) looking for an excellent role within a successful market leading manufacturer? Do you have experience with electrical repairs and maintenance within a plant or factory production environment? Are you HND and 17th edition qualified?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the UK's leading building materials and construction solutions business. Having multiple sites across the UK my client is looking to continuously grow their experienced workforce.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer key tasks will include:
- Ensuring plant equipment is maintained to high standard and in a timely manner
- Developing a works plan and maintenance system
- Ensuring plant operates in a safe manner
- Ensuring all work carried out and documented in line with company Health and Safety policies
- Ensuring production is maintained to required target levels by assisting on line and mobile plant when required
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer must of experience in the following:
- Time served in industrial electrical (City & Guilds ONC),
- Ideally HND standard, in electrical engineering but not essential.
- IIE 17th Edition qualified - extremely desirable
- Single/3 Phase circuits
- Ability to understand and analyse electrical drawings
- Fault finding
In return for your experience and a successful application my clients offers:
- Competitive salary, shift allowance and bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days Holiday
- Access to the company's website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Further training and development opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job