Electrically skilled and qualified maintenance engineer with proven heavy industry and industrial production background required for new role with a large and reputable production company. Competitive employment benefits and salary of over £40K, this role will suit an electrical maintenance engineer looking to be challenged every shift and be paid accordingly... Apply Today!
Hours of Work - Rotating 12 Hour Shifts
This role is based in Telford and is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Newport or Market Drayton.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will carry out the following duties:
- Attend breakdowns and carry out effective and efficient fault finding to resolve issues
- Effective PLC fault finding and rectification
- Support Mechanical maintenance where required
- Ensure that electrical maintenance tasks are completed in a timely manner
- To support and fully utilise a Computer Maintenance Management System on a daily basis adhering to accurate control of stock.
- Escalate crisis management by effectively providing the business with accurate assessments and constructive solutions where appropriate.
- Undertake machine and site service upgrades and installations.
Experience / Requirements:
- HNC or NVQ 3 electrical qualification
- Minimum of 5 yrs Electrical Maintenance Engineer experience working in a heavy engineering or industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong Electrical Fault finding skills
- Proven PLC Fault finding ability - PLC programming ability is highly advantageous
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a hard working and professional engineering team within a large, reputable and well organised company! Fantastic earning potential with salary of over £40,000.
If you are a seasoned Electrical Maintenance Engineer with the relevant motivation and experience Apply Today!!
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.
- Electrical Engineering
- PLC Programming