You will be responsible for:
- Electrical maintenance of factory equipment. This will be in a food factory so you must be comfortable with handling meat.
- Repair and upkeep of process equipment
- Your shift pattern will be NIGHTS ONLY, 6pm- 6am, 4 on 4 off.
- 2 years + Electrical Maintenance Engineering experience in an FMCG/factory environment
- Strong electrical equipment knowledge
- Must be able to get to Bungay so own transport preferred
- Fantastic hourly salary of £20-25 per hour, depending on experience
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, nights only
- Potential for permanent opportunities for the right candidates who impress on site
If you have the skills required, please apply now. This is an excellent opportunity and will not be around for long. For more information, please contact Samantha Greaves of Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this position is based in Bungay, Suffolk.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job