The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would report into the Maintenance Controller and be responsible for the PPM work and breakdowns on the night shift.
Week 1 - 10.00pm - 6.30am (Monday to Friday)
Week 2 - 10.00pm - 6.30am (Sunday to Thursday)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Carry out required planned preventative maintenance
* Prioritise fault finding and carry out general repairs
* Respond to breakdowns in a timely and safe manner, whilst liaising with production on timescales
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical Apprentice Trained & 17th edition or equivalent
* Worked in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
* Ability to work nights on a permanent basis
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Fellows at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job