Electrical Machine Tool Fitter
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit an Electrical Fitter.
Part of a multi-skilled team, you will be involved in all aspects of electrical work involved in the machine build process, including: panel wiring, electrical assembly, powering up and testing. You will be expected to work to high standards in a quality focused, fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Panel building and machine wiring from schematic drawings in line with set procedures and to high quality standards.
• Carrying out electrical diagnostics and fault findings in a structured and time conscious manner.
• Assisting with machine installation as required and within time and cost constraints on a global basis. (once fully trained)
• Maintaining effective communication with other team members and liaising with line managers regarding progress of work and job completion times.
Skills and attributes:
• Must be time served qualified Electrician with panel building and machine wiring experience.
• Possess excellent technical knowledge (electrical) of machine tools.
• Have a good understanding of CNC controls.
• Essential to the role is proven experience of working within a manufacturing environment undertaking electrical machine wiring or repair.
• An excellent communicator both verbal and written.
• Ability to work unsupervised and attain agreed goals.
• Must be willing to travel, including overseas and hold a full driving licence.
Candidates must be willing to work overseas 4 - 5 times per year, for which excellent remuneration will be offered.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance, to TRF Engineering, a division a The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'