Electrical Maintenance Engineer
North East Area
£26,000 - £29,000
Are you a fully qualified electrical engineer with experience in building maintenance services and electrical installations?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to deliver first-class maintenance work on behalf of a building services company that can boast a 112 Million pound turnover.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 22 days holidays per annum
- Over-time available
- Work-hard play hard culture with monthly team gatherings
- New installations and relocations.
- Carry out maintenance, repair and fault finding on all electrical systems on various commercial and government buildings.
- Maintain equipment, electrics and lighting, appliances and fixtures when instructed or scheduled to do so
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Provide a prompt and valuable service to all clients and customers.
- Career history which involves reactive and planned maintenance.
- Experience dealing with emergency lighting testing
- 17th Edition and 2391.
- A high amount of install experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements related to job role
- Strong work ethic and able to complete tasks using own initiative
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service
- Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as alone
This vacancy is open to receiving applications for the next three weeks and we are looking to fill the role ASAP.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.