Are you looking for an opportunity that will facilitate home working on an ongoing basis?
Do you have experience working in a fast paced, customer service focused role?
This might be the right role for you.
37hrs per week, M-F with a rotational Saturday £10.28 per hour
We are looking for full-time customer service advisors to work from home on a national project for 2 years to support the switch over to electrical SMART meters.
- Ensuring all queries follow processes and procedures
- Effective complaint handling skills, as you will be dealing with a wide variety of incoming calls
- Working towards targets focusing on being available to support customers
- Flagging any potential issues to management or internal departments
- Managing and prioritising your own workload to ensure that excellent customer service is provided consistently
You will ideally have previous experience working within a contact centre role to be offered this position and have excellent IT skills.
This position is starting on the 8th of November and we are actively holding interviews now so please do not delay in applying should you be interested in the opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'