Telford, TF7 4QJ
OTE circa £35k + plus benefits
Our client is currently looking for a full time qualified Electrical Installation / Maintenance Engineer to assist in their expanding work load of installations, service and maintenance.
The company is based in Telford Shropshire, so we are looking for Shropshire/Midlands based engineers. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm.
Electrical Engineer Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- The candidate must be self-motivated and have a working knowledge and relevant training certification of the 18th Edition wiring regulations with the applicant holding NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Building, Structures and the Environment) or equivalent grading
- Knowledge of NICEIC testing and inspection requirements and certification is necessary with the applicant holding City and Guilds 2391 certification or equivalent.
- The candidate also needs to be able to deal with minor other aspects of the building services industry carrying out periodic preventive maintenance and reactive maintenance breakdowns.
- Health and Safety
- PASMA and IPAF 1B & 3A/3B
- Provide a high level of customer service. Excellent communication skills with clients, peers and management/ office. Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- As documented Experience, Knowledge and Skills above
- Full UK clean Driving Licence
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the UK and DBS Checks
Salary & Package
- Salary subject to qualifications - starting from £14.50p per hour up to £17.50 per hour dependent on qualifications and working knowledge.
- On Target Earnings circa £35,000 +
- Overtime, average earning holiday pay, company bonus scheme and pension
- Company van, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, test equipment and power tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate needs to be able to deal with all aspects of installation works, periodic preventive maintenance, reactive maintenance breakdowns and electrical testing.
- Responding to and attend out of hours calls during allocated call out times managed via a call-out rota
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients through excellent service
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Willingness to travel/ work away as required
How to apply as Electrical Engineer
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Electrical Engineer opportunity click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'