Are you an experienced Electrician, Electrical Technician or Maintenance Engineer? Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for their Tunstead Cement Plant for an Electrical Engineer and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining the team as an Electrical Engineer, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are our client looking for?
As the ideal Electrical Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar, Process Industry/Chemical Plant maintenance/engineering environment. You will possess a recognised electrical apprenticeship qualification and also have:
- Knowledge of site specific SHE safe working procedures
- Ability to assess risks relating to maintenance task activities
- Competence in electrical maintenance of a wide range of plants.
- Ability to analyse technical problems.
- Good fault finding skills.
- A knowledge of CMMS is advantageous
- A knowledge of Siemens drives and basic PLCs is advantageous.
- A knowledge of DSEAR/hazardous areas is advantageous.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for organising and carrying out preventative maintenance routines, fault finding, repair and modification work in order to support cement plant business activities. Your daily tasks will include:
- Involvement in equipment/system failure analysis as and when required
- Ensuring that engineering, quality and safety procedures and standards are adhered to at all times
- Responding to requests for work outside normal working hours, ie call out system and flexible working hours to cover business needs.
- Ensuring all maintenance activities including spares usage and maintenance activities are captured within the CMMS system.
Our client’s employees have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. They are very proud of their history and what makes it the company it is today. Our client also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of their industry They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Our client are looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join their team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Electrical Engineer, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Electrical Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"