Murray McIntosh is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer, offering a minimum of 12 months contract with every possibility of an extension.
Our client who is servicing the water industry is a Tier 1 supplier of services.
Location: Multiple site coverage.
- Electrical design engineering background desirable
- Understanding of mechanical discipline
- Produce risk assessments
- Method statements
- Manage Quality
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Electrical site survey
- Development of design deliverables
- Procurement of goods and services
- Preparing electrical work scope
- Estimation and quotations for contract work completion and documentation.
- Knowledge of WIMES
- Knowledge of British Standards
Please apply with your most recent CV.
- Electrical Engineer (Water Industry)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'