Electrical Engineer - Building Maintenance - 53116
London Based, near Canary Wharf
An Electrical biased opportunity has become available to join the UK's largest Facilities Management Organisation. The organisation is going from strength to strength, winning new business, expanding and creating a lot more opportunities of internal growth. This role, based in Central London boasts a real opportunity to display your skills as an Electrical engineer
- To support the Operations Manager & regional Supervisor, with a lead focus on processes and compliance, operating effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual framework.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the M&E engineering services with focus on critical systems to ensure zero interruption to the client's installations.
- Monitoring of all main plant & equipment to ensure a safe working environment for all building users
- Daily monitoring & responsibility of all main plant & equipment within buildings to ensure designed working environmental conditions are best maintained.
- Reactive attendance to emergency breakdowns plus subsequent fault diagnosis & repair, to ensure the client's business continuity is maintained at all times.
- Communication & liaison with suppliers & specialist contractors for parts & repair requirements, in association with PPM & Reactive activities.
- Identification & reporting of any engineering issues or faults, which will have a detrimental effect on the building environment & will require action by the maintenance team.
- Communication & liaison with specialist subcontractors on scheduled service activities on site, plus
- Supervision & assistance to subcontractors on site as and when required.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment. Minimum of IOSH Managing Safely
- 17th Edition City and Guilds as a minimum
- Able to carry out general handy person, mechanical duties
Please send an up to date CV as soon as possible
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job