BMR Solutions are currently seeking an Electronics/Electrical Assembler to work for our client who are a specialist engineering / manufacturing company located in Bath.
Position: Electrical/Electronics Assembler
Location: Bradford - On - Avon
Permanent- Full Time
Hours: Monday- Friday 08:00-16:30 (1 hour lunch 12:30-13:30) 37.5 hours
Sector: Electronics / Mechanical / Test / Calibration / Robot / Automotive / PCB / Test / Inspection / Soldering / Assembly / Fault Finding / Engineering / Manufacturing /
We are looking for electrical assembly technicians to expand our team in the manufacture of small runs of high quality, hand built test equipment.
A high level of soldering, wiring and cable assembly skills is essential, with the ability to understand electrical schematic drawings and to work with minimal supervision. Familiarity with Word, Excel and AutoCAD would also be advantageous.
We would expect the successful candidate to possess the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
* Competent using electrical and mechanical drawings
* Have a good understanding of engineering fault finding techniques
* Happy to work under minimal supervision whilst using their own initiative and engineering abilities
* Mechanical dexterity
* NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline
* 5 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths, English and Science
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
- Sector: Electronics / Mechanical / Test / Calibration / Robot / Automotive / PCB / Test / Inspection / Soldering / Assembly / Fault Finding / Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'