Electrical Design Engineer
To be based in Sheffield
Salary: up to £45,000 depending on experience
Key Skills: AutoCAD/Electrical Design
I have a brand-new requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer to work for one of my key clients based in the Worcester area working for a well-known Controls and Automation Company.
They are looking for someone with a background in AutoCAD/Eplan, ideally with the following skills:
Good background in Electrical Design
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD - Eplan experience would be desirable and heavily advantageous
- PLC knowledge
- Full project lifecycle experience from the design stage through to the commissioning
- Schematic drawings and diagrams experience in different roles
- Working on Control panel in past roles
- Single line diagrams experience
- Ambitious individual happy to work individually
- Worked in a variety of different industries
- HV and LV experience
- Good SCADA and Software knowledge
The salary bracket is £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits depending on experienceThis is a brand-new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Electrical Design Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews as early as next Thursday and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Gregor McDonald on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job