Are you an Electrical / Comms Supervisor looking for your next contract? Do you want work within the railway environment? If so read on! Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for an Electrical / Comms Supervisor to work on Crossrail for a client who is a well established contractor. You will be responsible for overseeing all electrical activities.
- The chance to gain experience on Crossrail to further the credentials on your CV
- Attractive rates
- Possibility of follow on work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out supervision of workforce and sub contractors
- Ensure all site operations are carried out safely
- Assist in the planning of current on site operations and future projects, including resource planning and input into rostering
- Ensure all relevant site records and paperwork are maintained as required by the Project Manager and input into preparation of WPPs, TBSs and Site Reports etc.
- STATION COMMS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working for Tier 1 contractors
- Gold ECS / Black
Please do not apply if you do not hold the above qualifications.
For more information submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job