Electrical Assessor | Hull | £16 - £18 per hour
Are you a qualified Electrical Assessor looking for some work in the area of Hull?
A college in the Hull area is currently seeking an Electrical Assessor to join their team on a temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
To be successful you will need experience teaching, and assessing electronics at a college level.
Ideally you will have:
- Assessment qualification Experience teaching / assessing electronics
- Field experience with Electrics
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Dedicated team committed finding you the right job for you and continued support during your assignment.
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
If you are committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we are keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we will get back to you or simply call Chris Pender direct on .
- college assessor
- Electical assessor
- Electronics assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job