My Client is a large international manufacturer, offering the highest quality, customer service and sustainability.
- Repair and fault find on various machines from and electrical bias.
- Complete electrical reports detailing daily tasks performed and shift reports at the end of every shift.
- Work as part of the team, helping to achieve plant efficiency and productivity. .
- Assist in apprentice training where required.
- HNC/SVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations desirable.
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (Desirable).
- CIEH Supervisory Health and Safety awareness.
In Return, you will be offered a competitive employee benefits and pension scheme, a rewarding and varied job role with comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.