Education Support Assistant - Autism Experience - South West London
- Experience with Autism and Complex Needs or a background in care work
- Wandsworth based School
- Working in small groups and 1-1
- Fantastic resources and facilities for students to access
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a SEND Support Assistant?
We are looking to appoint committed SEND Support Assistants to work in a fantastic School in Wandsworth, London. The School caters for students on Autism Spectrum and Complex Needs.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Experience working with Children within a school setting or care work
- Experience working with Autism and Complex Needs
- Must be comfortable assisting with Personal Care if required
- Must have a valid Enhanced DBS registered with the Online Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Able to commit a minimum of 3-5 days per week for at least 3-6 months
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Consultant designated to your borough
- Free training and upskilling - Termly CPD - TEAM TEACH / SEND workshop
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
If you are interested and wish to apply, please contact Claudia on or send your CV to
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN TA
- SEND TA
- ASD Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'