Bee Teacher are currently looking to recruit a team of talented sales professionals to join us as Recruitment Consultant. We’re seeking individuals with a motivation to make a difference and to build a successful career in recruitment.
About Bee Teacher
Bee Teacher is an education recruitment agency seeking to hire in our Southbank office. We work within the education sector and serve a highly rewarding sector. On day to day basis, we help teachers and education professionals to find their dream job in schools and colleges. We’re seeking to develop highly driven recruitment professionals to support the growth of the business and help to deliver a first class service.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is for an ambitious and service driven professionals seeking make a successful career in a highly rewarding industry.
When joining Bee Teacher, you can expect a friendly, supportive business environment with strong focus on developing our people to their full potential. We believe that it is our people that make the business and your contribution will make a difference.
Our office based in Southbank, SE1. Vauxhall is our nearest station.
- Must have sales, recruitment or service focus experience
- You currently working in recruitment, education or sales focus role
- Strong organisational skills
About the Role:
The life of a Recruitment Consultant is challenging - the role will suit a person who is determined and resolute to face highs and lows of the role. As a Consultant, you will be supported and developed in the following areas:
- Sales and business development
- Identifying candidates, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Building relationships with candidates
- Taking references
- Generating business leads
- Short listing candidates for our schools
- Developing candidates' and clients' relationships
- Winning new business and presenting our business to schools and colleges
- Understanding clients' needs and offering relevant recruitment solutions
- Develop your market knowledge
- Building a specialist network of high calibre candidates
- Sourcing and matching candidates with your clients' needs
- Organising interviews
- Negotiating offers and closing placements
- Delivering a first class recruitment service.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please click apply below and attach an up to date copy of your CV. Thank you for your interest in Bee Teacher.