Salary and role
Two Experienced education recruitment consultant needed ASAP. Basic salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, including benefits, plus one of the best OTE in the business with uncapped earning potential. Promotion opportunity to manage a small team, 25 days holidays, term time hours will start at 7.00am. You must have the skills and ability to build a warm desk, the ability to hit the ground running, and be focuses on a career in Recruitment.
As a London based Education Recruitment Consultant, you will need to develop a desk in a vertical market for perm and temp contract vacancies. You will run your desk like it is your own business, sourcing candidates, winning clients and matching the right candidate to the right job to make fees. You MUST have a minimum of two years Education Recruitment Consultant agency experience.
You will be contacting schools and placing teachers into schools for day-to-day, temporary, long-term and permanent work. You will also be contacting and interviewing suitable candidates for schools, and will stick to strict vetting procedures.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a profitable desk via contact with schools and teachers.
- As a highly articulate, engaging individual; you'll be able to delve right into cold and warm sales calls with the ability to build rapport and exceptional results
- A minimum of 2 year experience as an educational recruitment consultant
- Ability to build and maintain a client portfolio of school and teachers
- A good education with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, hardworking, and motivated by money
- Cold Calling
- Communication Skills
- Highly articulate
- Persuasive Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job