Do you have previous experience using software for data reporting and budgetary controls? Do you want to travel within the United Kingdom and internationally?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client as Education and Skills Competitions Co-ordinator. This is 4 to 6 weeks temporary assignment paying £16.48 per hour. You will support projects delivery to maximize local and national business objectives.
- You will coordinate and support mainstreamed skills competitions that raise standards of teaching and learning and serve as a key vehicle for practitioner development across the vocational education and training sector and the workplace, including Apprenticeship/Traineeships.
- You will co-ordinate and support the planning and event delivery of national and international skills competition activity across the UK.
- You will be organising and supporting communication with competitors including relevant stakeholder groups.
- You will maintain records and files, handling confidential information in compliance with the organisations procedures.
- You will support activities/tasks in accordance with the agreed project plan to ensure delivery on time and to budget.
- You must have experience of using Microsoft Office suite as well as using bespoke software programmes for data reporting and budgetary controls.
- You must have good financial management skills and experience working with budgets
- Experience of supporting complex programmes in the publicly funded sector is an advantage
- You must be very reliable with a high level of probity.
- You must be excellent team player and collaborative approach to work.
- You must be ready to occasionally work outside of normal hours and travel within the UK and internationally.
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job