Job Title: Editor/Account Manager
Our client, one of the UK’s leading creative communications agencies, are looking for an Editor to join their team.
Candidates must have experience of working in the internal communications industry, either for an agency or in-house. Experience of running high-frequency publications and/or working under extreme pressure would be an added advantage.
Role and responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact, keeping the client informed of all costings, timetables, deliveries etc.
- Receive and interpret (sometimes complex) briefs and research articles and draft copy to client’s brief
- Brief designers on each publication and liaise closely with studio throughout the design phase
- Coordinate projects to make sure they hit deadlines and budget
- Contribute to pitch and new business work as and when required
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent writer
- A proactive, self-starter, able to act on his/her own initiative
- Capable of working across a number of accounts - printed and digital and able to adapt to working across different business sectors (e.g. transport, logistics, and energy)
Key words: Editor, Journalist, Copywriter, Design Agency, Creative Agency, Communications Agency, Content Manager, Account Manager, Editorial Manager
Employment Agency - FS1 is a UK-based recruitment agency specialising within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.