- TimePlan Education is currently recruiting an Economics teacher for a leading independent school in Hampshire. This permanent role (employed directly by the school) is to start as soon as possible on a four day per week basis (with Tuesdays off).
- The school has a long-standing reputation as a leader in providing fantastic learning (with consistently impressive academic results) and wide ranging extra-curricular activities. It is located in beautiful grounds with state of the art facilities.
- You should be an outstanding Economics teacher with a proven track record and passion for providing a consistently high standard of teaching.
- A PGCE in Economics and a relevant degree are both essential requirements, as is experience delivering the UK curriculum.
- Our specialist permanent education team at TimePlan will support you all the way through the application and interview process to secure your next role for the new academic year. We are a team of dedicated consultants with previous teaching and extensive recruitment experience working with the Independent sector across London and the South East.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
- Economics teacher
- leading independent school
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'