Quest Search & Selection is working with a global luxury fashion brand who have a job opportunity for a Online Trading Manager with strong trading experience. This role is reporting into the Head of eCommerce.
The job responsibilities of a eCommerce Trading Manager within this renowned luxury brand will include:
- Accountability of ensuring sales and margin targets are achieved across the website
- Influencing the core buying and merchandising teams with insight and analysis of web trading, and providing key actions
- Directing recommendations to the buying function regarding product performance in order to achieve budgeted sales targets
- Evaluating customer journey and product road map alongside the Digital Marketing team to improve traffic and conversion
- Building very strong relationships across the business, leading meetings and influencing key stakeholders
Requirements from an Ideal Candidate (Online Trading Manager / Senior Online Trading Manager)
- Strong leader, communicator and decision maker
- Gravitas and presence within a trading team to influence effectively
- Experience and understanding of a core buying and merchandising trading function
- Experience within fashion or a luxury retail environment
- Experience working with external partners in wholesale is advantageous but not essential
This is a unique opportunity for you to really drive the eCommerce performance of this retailer. The successful Senior Online Trading Manager will receive competitive salary and benefits. If you're interested in a further conversation about this job opportunity, please submit your CV for review and a confidential conversation.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.