Ecommerce Trading Assistant - Retail - Manchester- £18,500
A passion for fashion? A new opportunity awaits for you to begin a career with one of the most influential and ambitious retail brands in Manchester.
Our client is on the hunt for an Ecommerce Trading Assistant with a strong knowledge of the fashion industry. Due to the increased expansion and further development of the company, they are looking for an individual keen to make an impression on the team. A key part of the job entails the maintenance and performance of the website, ensuring the continuity of branding across allplatforms.
Ideally the Trading Assistant will have appropriate knowledge of the fashion industry and a keen eye for finding new trends and ideas. They will be confident in their ability to express new ideas and provide proficient feedback to others. Located in the hustle and bustle of Manchester, the Ecommerce Trading Assistant will report directly to the Ecommerce Manager and will ensure the achievement of sales plans and promotional activity.
If this sounds interesting then carry on reading…
The Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Trading Assistant:
- Maintaining the operation and performance of the website, whilst assisting with the promotional plans across all platforms.
- Produce online content and promotional banners while working with the HTML code.
- Analyse feedback and monitor web analytics to produce reports that demonstrate performance of websites.
- Analyse the different markets and structures used to attract consumers, utilising them to achieve targets and increase sales.
- Research different markets of competitors, creating and analysing reports for the Ecommerce Manager.
- Work with IT and Marketing to create new and desirable promotional websites and content changes.
The Ideal Ecommerce Trading Assistant:
- Relevant qualifications or a degree in the required field.
- Demonstrate appropriate skills such as adaptability and proficiency.
- Experience within an ecommerce or retail environment and a previous understanding of Sales.
- Knowledge of HTML is optional.
- Professional level of Microsoft Office skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'