To support the Ecommerce Trading Manager on daily website activities to help improve customer experience and to increase sales and conversions
Global B2B business, based in Solihull
- Develop and implement the online commercial plan
- Manage the day to day trading of our onsite search, improving customer experience by enhancing onsite search and customer communication.
- Working with the Category team to refine category search and browsing
- Using analytics to help merchandise the website.
- Performance reporting, developing customer insights and thinking strategically about how you can drive your business forward and deliver the financial targets.
- Experience of working in eCommerce
- Cross functional working knowledge
- Ability to focus on brilliant delivery and relationship building
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to be adaptable.
- Must be highly organised, enthusiastic and resourceful
- Ability to make decisions in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate timelines, tasks and deadlines to all stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen
Experience of coaching and developing team members
Compeetitive salary and development prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job