A premium menswear store based in the heart of Borehamwood are looking for a full-time sales assistant with an element of buying responsibilities, ecommerce /customer service and shop-floor tasks. This is a full-time role which will include 2 Saturdays a month and Christmas peak period including Boxing Day.
The role will vary from shop floor days to back office where you will be handling customer service queries and helping the Head of Ecommerce with online sales.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a retail store. Fashion and men's styling experience a bonus.
· Customer Service (selling, up-selling, returns etc)
· Sale Periods (organise the sale and any POS needed)
· Problem Solving
· On-boarding new members of staff
· Flexible to work other stores if required including Hoddesdon, Eastcote & Borehamwood
- Experience in Excel and adding data a must
Attend buying appointments and solo visits to brands.
· Spreadsheets ready for uploads
· Buying Strategy
Customer Care and Returns:
- Answering customer queries including third party channels and dealing with returns and faulty items.
- Experience in Shopify a Must
- Assisting with large shoots
A lovely, friendly team and a great time to join.
If this sounds like you, then please apply asap for an immediate interview.
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'