Ecommerce Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is seeking an Ecommerce Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis. This is an ideal position for a digital marketing assistant who is looking to take a step up in a highly successful online business. The role focuses on creating, reviewing and optimising the paid marketing activities across both B2B and B2C markets.
- Undertake daily checks to ensure that all campaigns are running correctly, and product data is up-to-date.
- Update tracker spreadsheets (in Excel) with previous days performance & monitor any weekly/yearly trends or anomalies.
- The rest of the time will be spent on various tasks focussing on general maintenance/expansion of the paid search accounts.
Do you meet the following?
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Basic knowledge of PPC
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics; basic understanding of Google AdWords and Merchant centre
- Interest in paid search, ecommerce, retail - for B2B and B2C markets
- Ability to extract, manipulate and then interpret large amounts of information/data
- Commercial awareness and the ability to learn quickly
- A keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel and desire to keep track of new developments within the industry
- Strong organisation skills
Key Words: ecommerce, paid search, PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Digital Marketing
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job