Our client are a fast growth business.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join the team.
You will have a passion for building e-commerce businesses and for optimising the experience for consumers across all digital channels; with real expertise and focus on driving sales on D2C and Amazon. You will have P&L responsibility for ecommerce and 3rd party e-tailers, driving growth, engagement, and optimisation online - all while ensuring a best-in-class customer experience and staying true to brand values.
You will lead the D2C projects for the new brand launches and alongside the support of the brand and marketing team, you will ensure that all activity is aligned with the global marketing strategy, positioning and messaging for the brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Act as the strategic and operational lead for all e-commerce customers, including retail customers and own websites as directed - agree short term plans to drive sales as well as develop and secure buy in for medium term growth plans
• Proactively identify and maximise short term tactical opportunities whilst building longer term strategic plans
• Secure and drive increases in distribution across existing and new branded ranges at agreed pricing
• Implement promotional and visibility driving initiatives to ensure that strong ROS is achieved online
• Managing and working side by side with UK Amazon partner agency to increase UK sales and profitability
• Alongside the Head of UK Sales, develop, lead, and own the UK key account promotional plan
• Alongside the Head of UK Sales, establish positive relationship with all key customers - ensure that all have appropriate frequency of contact
• Follow up on all new opportunities identified in each customer meeting so that sales can be maximised
• Quickly address any issues by customers to ensure that a positive impression of the business is always left
• Follow up on new business leads promptly and effectively
• Alongside the Brand and Marketing team, ensuring that all websites are continually updated to optimise engagement, communicate brand and product updates and to increase sales conversion
• Alongside the Brand and Marketing Team, management and optimisation of SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing where relevant
• Reporting and analysis of website metrics
• Work closely with the social media manager to ensure the business can take advantage of new social ecommerce routes to market for brands
• Staying up to date on new features, best practises and trends across ecommerce, digital and social platforms
• Monthly reporting to keep directors and key stakeholders informed of performance
• Alongside commercial team, provide monthly rolling sales forecasts and online merchandising report
• Alongside Marketing Managers, manage and maintain the budget
• Lead the customer service element of the ecommerce plan, working closing with logistics and operations and tracking costs
• Set up and support the brand team with the Affiliate programme for all brands
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
• Experience of growing and optimising brands on Amazon
• Proven track record across multiple market places and e-tailer platforms
• Proven track record of driving revenue and profitability
• Understanding on how to effectively manage digital to maintain websites and DTC platforms
• Experience or an understanding of managing ecommerce marketing programmes including paid search, email, display and retargeting
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
• Google Analytics
• Experience of working on Shopify websites
• Experience of working on Klaviyo email system
• Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
Excellent package on offer
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketplace
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'