An industry leader is in the midst of launching a brand new website and on the cusp of significant online growth. In order to achieve this goal, our client is looking for an Ecommerce Manager. You will be responsible for the online presence from ensuring traffic is driven to the website to creating and maintaining a strong social presence. Increasing online sales is a key performance measurement and therefore driving conversion and tracking the user journey is key to success. You will create and execute innovative campaigns and promotions and heighten brand awareness. As new products are bought and launched, you will ensure imagery is clear and attractive and content is concise and descriptive.
With a wide breadth of responsibility and an incentivised bonus based upon online sales, this an exciting opportunity for an individual looking for the next step of their career.
Key experience and skills:
- Marketing qualification or strong evidence of personal Marketing back catalogue.
- High English language skills
- At least 3 years’ website experience - design, content management and marketing of retail products to a high degree of responsibility.
- Proficient user of Abode suite of products.
- Extremely creative and forward thinking in relation to digital marketing.
- Critical thinker. Must be very logical to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches. Able to logically find the most efficient and cost effective approach.
- Able to work alone and be both creative and hands on.
- Meets reasonable budgets and deadlines.
- Fastidious attention to detail.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job