Quest Search & Selection is working with an iconic multi-product pureplay retailer who have a job opportunity for an eCommerce Manager with strong online production experience. This role is reporting into the Head of eCommerce.
The job responsibilities of an eCommerce Manager within this renowned retailer include:
- Manage online production strategy including timely upload of products in line with key trading activity
- Ensure products are displayed in relevant hierarchies
- Optimisation of category pages
- Lead with external agency partnerships for SEO, and site category optimisation
- Establish and drive the online roadmap for website developments, aligning with user experience and brand standards
- Line management responsibility of an Online Assistant
Requirements from an Ideal Candidate (eCommerce Manager / Digital Production Manager)
- Confident and commercial leader, communicator and decision maker
- Confident dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Experience working with Hybris platform is an advantage
This is a unique opportunity for you to really drive the online performance of this rapidly growing retailer. The successful candidate will receive competitive salary and benefits. If you're interested in a further conversation about this job opportunity, please submit your CV for review and a confidential conversation.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job