One of our favorite luxury retailer clients is recruiting for an eCommerce Manager to join their team.
My client is looking for a candidate who is passionate about eCommerce and all things digital to improve their website, implement site content changes and the smooth day to day running of our website. Working as part of a cross-functional team, you’ll ensure an online shopping experience that delights our audiences and drives sales.
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of eCommerce experience and Ideally some knowledge of high-end UK/USA department store trade ideally in beauty.
You must have a solid knowledge of SEO, PPC, and Email marketing strategies and will come from a high-end luxury background.
You will have the following responsibilities;
- Drive the eCommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs across both the UK and USA website
- Set the onsite merchandising and product strategy, taking advantage of commercial opportunities for cross-sells, up-sell
- Manage the web development agency to maintain ongoing site functionality in accordance with e-commerce strategy and commercials to maximize sales and the customer experience online for the brand
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement, and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Manage agencies that support digital marketing of the business - PPC, SEO, Email
- Assist with the planning of future digital marketing plans in accordance with agreed budgets, wholesale and retail targets
- Work with the social media and content executive and digital design lead to drive the eCommerce business, global brand awareness and perception
- Solid knowledge of SEO, PPC and Email marketing strategies
If you feel you have all the skills and attributes to be successful in the role, please contact Hana Kayani at Thames360 if you would like to find out more.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"