Job Location: Sturminster Marshall, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing ecommerce company located in Sturminster Marshall, just outside Poole in Dorset. Born from one of the longest established suppliers of shop fittings to the retail sector, the company has evolved since 2010 into a leading online and multi-channel supplier for a wide range of display solutions, storage solutions and retail equipment.
The purpose of this role is to strengthen our ecommerce team and to support the growth of our online brands. You will work with internal teams and external partners to drive the ecommerce road map.
This is a full-time role for a motivated individual with sound experience who seeks a career in multichannel ecommerce within a growing and successful company.
- Set up and manage all products, prices, web categories and content across our websites and marketplaces for our brands in the UK, Germany and other selected European markets
- Support the development of our ecommerce activities
- Create compelling user journeys, value propositions and online content
- Develop strategies to deliver healthy growth
- Constantly analyse data, derive insights and make recommendations to improve ecommerce and marketplace performance
- Identify ecommerce opportunities and suggest ways to capitalise on them
- Collaborate closely with the Category Management and Merchandising teams to improve existing product listings and create new ones
- Improve the category presentation and merchandise the product range
- Work as part of the ecommerce team and collaborate closely with the digital marketing team
- Report on ecommerce and channel performance and suggest ways how to improve revenue and performance
The successful applicant will be/have:
- Previous demonstrable experience in an ecommerce role
- Excellent communications and written copy skills
- Good understanding of ecommerce dynamics
- Motivated, willing to learn and flexible
- Analytical and data driven
- Able to produce compelling and well written product copy which is customer focused
- Robust experience with content management systems, ecommerce tools and analytics software
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the commercial impact of your role
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations, software tools and an evolving market
- Confident working on your own as much as you enjoy working collaboratively within a team
- Comfortable building effective relationships with colleagues, external partners and suppliers
- Able to develop high performing online user journeys and produce compelling content
- Strong interest in ecommerce and digital marketing
In return along with a competitive starting salary, benefits include:
- A professional, fun team, a dynamic environment, modern premises and contemporary equipment
- Permanent Contract of Employment, Full Time Hours
- 28 day holidays per annum inclusive bank holidays
- Extra holiday for your Birthday
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus
- Pension Automatic-Enrolment
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
- Personal development programme and access to training
For more information, please apply with a full CV and covering letter by email.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"