About The Dorchester
The ultimate hotel management company, with a passion for excellence and innovation, honouring the individuality and heritage of its iconic hotels.
Our team at The Dorchester are sophisticated and welcoming, just like the hotel itself. We seek well-travelled and worldly individuals who take pleasure in sharing their experience and knowledge with our guests.
We care for our people, guests, owners and environment by living and breathing our values. We work together, celebrating everyone’s contribution and success.
Our passion for providing the world’s best service is reflected in our knowledge that we’re guardians of this London legend and its historic legacy. In choosing a career with The Dorchester, you’ll notice our great respect for other peoples’ cultures, values and customs, with over 55 nationalities employed at the hotel. We are now seeking a eCommerce Executive to join our team.
We offer our eCommerce Executive the world’s best pay andbenefits:
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- The successful eCommerce Executive will be able to participate in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty
- Complimentary dry-cleaning
- UK resident card loan
eCommerce Executive role overview:
- Our eCommerce Executive will aim to deliver compelling and appealing content across all digital channels, optimised for digital return.
- The successful eCommerce Executive will be responsible for daily upkeep of 3 own brand websites and e-shop through content management system and content on all digital channels
- They will also have ad hoc duties as required to support all responsibilities of the Communications Team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent essential
- 1+ year digital marketing experience essential
- 1+ year of social media managing and implementing experience essential
- 1+ year of luxury brand experience (luxury hotel or luxury travel industry preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in using key content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Magento)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to write clear copy when updating OTAs and SEO optimised copy for the website
- Ability to use photo-editing programmes (e.g. Photoshop)
- Advanced level of English Language
- Knowledge of monitoring Google Adwords campaigns and Social Media Advertising beneficial
The ultimate hotel management company, The Dorchester attracts, develops and inspires the world’s best talent. Care to join us?
- Hotel Management
- Social Media Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Digital Marketing Experience