The following job is no longer available:
6-month Contract – Outside IR35
£38 – 42p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an EC&I Engineer with a leading manufacturing business based in Greater Manchester on an initial 6-month contract basis.
The EC&I Engineer is required to have the following
- Must hold valid SC Clearance
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) desirable
- Member of the Institute of Engineering Technology (MIET)
- Ability to prepare EC&I Engineering documentation
- Suitably experienced and qualified to sign off engineering documentation and drawings as required.
- Nuclear design experience (AWE projects would be beneficial)
- Experienced in the production of EC&I documentation and designs
- Knowledge of PLC software programming would be advantageous.
- Ability to instruct an EC&I Designer’s workload, prioritise and adhere to programme.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'