EARLY YEARS/ RECPETION TEACHER RQUIRED IN LEEDS (LS12)
Are you ready to go the extra mile by encouraging and inspiring children through their most crucial development stage?
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Reception Teacher to join a large, multi-cultural primary in Leeds (LS12) which is gradually improving. As a Reception Teacher you will require a variety of different skills and attributes to be successful in aiding pupil’s learning.
- Deliver and plan and co-plan lessons accordingly to the EYFS Statutory Framework, in a creative and inclusive way
- Regularly monitor children’s progression, development and attainment
- Maintain discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- Encourage positivepupil development with effective lessons
- Be familiar with as well as implement school policies (child protection etc.)
- Communicate with teachers, non-teaching staff, pupils, parents and external agencies, efficiently and effectively
**RATES OF PAY START AT £120 PER DAY**
About the School…
- Encourages children to be respectful of everyone
- Provide a happy, supportive and positive team of staff
- Friendly and welcoming school
**YOU MUST BE A FULLY QUALIFED TEACHER...NQT’s WELCOME**
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability of creating different lessons and activities.
- Excellent knowledge on the EYFS Statutory Framework and significant experience working with in Early Years
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL would be beneficial.
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job